BE HOPE: GET INVOLVED
Join our email and prayer list to learn of ways you can engage with God’s work through Anchor Point.
GET PLUGGED IN
Hope Giver Lunch – Come to a Hope Giver Luncheon and learn more about Anchor Point and where you can serve.
Prayer Team – You will receive texts periodically that will allow you to intercede for our families. Sign up by emailing us at email@example.com
Volunteer Team – You must be 21 years old, successfully complete an application and screening process, and attend a volunteer training class. Download the Anchor Point Volunteer application by clicking here.
SUPPORT OUR MISSION
1. Sponsor, host a table, or purchase a ticket at our Events.
2. Invite an Anchor Point representative to speak at your business, church, or organization. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
3. Host a simple fundraiser event on behalf of Anchor Point. Email us at email@example.com if interested.
4. Utilize social media to host a birthday fundraiser on behalf of Anchor Point. Follow these simple instructions HERE.
SUPPORT OUR FAMILIES
Donation Drive – Organize a donation drive in your neighborhood, church, organization or business. You can reference our Wish List here for ideas. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to organize your drive.
Spruce Up Anchor Point – Landscaping, light maintenance, cleaning and organizing are all great opportunities for groups. Email us at email@example.com if you are interested.
30 Day of Prayer for Life Guide – The Colsen Center has published an excellent 21 Days of Prayer for Life-Calling Christians to Unite, to Pray, and to Engage. We have inserted an additional 9 days to specifically pray for the families coming to Anchor Point.
SUPPORT OUR FUTURE
We want to continue giving hope to families and we can’t do it without you.
1. Make a Donation today by clicking here.
2. Learn how to leave a gift in your Will through our Planned Giving.